I started using Listia a few months ago and have already won a couple of $5 amazon GCs. How? Did I pay CASH? Certainly not--I paid about a 1000 listia points for the two GCs.
I've noticed more people using the site, and decided it was time for a tell-all guide.
Ways to Succeed at Listia--AKA how to win their REWARDS AUCTIONS.
1) Self-ref the f out of your account. Fifty points to your account whenever someone signs up under you. Go figure. They can catch you at this, so make sure you do refs under different IPs. I did this for a couple of accounts, but decided to do it legally.
2) Sell the f out your stuff. Me, I sell mycokerewards points. I sell them for about 1 Listia credit per code, though people pay more if you offer lots of codes together (i.e., "120 points mycokerewards"). 1 CREDIT! you're asking, THAT'S NOTHING! Well, after you sell 5 auctions, give 5 feedbacks for your buyers, and recieve 5 feedbacks from your buyers, you earn the coveted "Wings Badge". What does this mean? Read on.
3) List the maximum amount of auctions and get max points each day. When you get your "Wings" badge, Listia freakin gives you points for EVERYTHING. List your item with free shipping, hey! here's 5 points! List your item with a picture, hey! here's 15 points! That 20 points for a max of 3 times a day. I list a couple of mycokerewards codes, maybe sell them for 1 credit or so a piece, BUT i actually got 21 credits or so off each of them because of Listia's handy bonuses.
4) Furthermore, Listia gives you 100 total credits just for connecting your account with Twitter and Facebook. They also do promotions for holidays etc. that just give you credits for doing practically nothing.
5) After you build up your credits, try your hand at winning some rewards auctions or just spend them on Amazon GCs like I do.
Ready to hit Listia?
Ref-link (if you're feeling generous): http://www.listia.com/signup/8967
Non-ref link: http://www.listia.com/signup